Friday, January 4, 2008

100 questions while updating iTunes...

1. Are you ready for 100 questions?
Oh, sure

2. Do you watch college football?
No. I do not like watching people knock each other over for a stuffed piece of leather

3. Who will fill this survey out after you?
I kind of doubt anyone will.

4. Who was the last person to send you a text message?
My phone doesn't receive texts

5. Do you love anyone? If so then Who?
Jesus! (thanks, Jonell!) and Jude Law. Someday he'll realized he loves me too

6. What is your current general emotion?
Tired but satisfied

7. Where was the last place you went shopping? And for what?
Safeway. Cards and a peppermint mocha at the Starbucks kiosk

8. How do you feel about your hair?
I seriously need a haircut. I want a classy bob with side-sweep bangs

10. Last thing you ate/drank?
Dinner was venison and blue cheese mashed potatoes with chocolate mousse with mixed berries for dessert

11. Do you wish you were someplace else right now?
Right now? I am pretty happy right now, sitting on the couch and watching The Office with a bunch of people. When I get up for breakfast tomorrow I probably will

12. Do you have any pet peeves?
Oh, yes. Grammar is definitely the worst--lately, people putting silverware in the wrong compartments.

13. Do you have any expensive jewelry?
Not really

14. AIM or Yahoo?
AIM

16. How many hours on average do you work a week:
Teresa did the math--we are averaging 78 hrs a week

18. Favorite baseball team?
Chicago Cubs, but only because of their colors

19. Favorite NBA team?
Pacers

20. Do you watch the Olympics?
Sometimes... I like the figure skating and gymnastics (I couldn't have said it better, Jonell)

21. Last restaurant you went to?
Um...I think it was McDonald's

22. Who was the last person to call you?
I don't know...I think my brother

23. What’s your sign?
Leo

24. Do you have a favorite number? If so, what is it?
I've always liked 7

25. Last time you did volunteer work or made any donations?
About a month ago

26. What do you spend the majority of your money on?
Maybe shoes. Silly, I know

Where does your family live?
Good ol' Indiana!

28. Are you an only child or do you have siblings? How many and of what gender?
One older sister and one younger brother

29. Ever been called a bitch?
Yeah, my friends and I had real potty mouths in middle school

30. Got any guilty pleasures?
Like chocolate?

31. Do you drink beer?
Ew, no.

32. Whats your favorite colors?
Blue, red, green and purple

33. Did you ever collect Beanie Babies?
No, my mom said they were a fad and I shouldn't waste my money

34. Ever bought anything online?
I just bought some Merrell Mary Jane's!

35. Myspace or Facebook?
Facebook

36. Do you have T-Mobile?
Nope

38. Do you sometimes wish you were someone else?
Nah, I think God knew what He was doing when He thought of me

41. Last time you saw your parents face to face?
Dec 9 when they dropped me off at the airport. Wow, sad.

42. Do you have any talents?
I suppose.

43. Ever been in a wedding?
I was in Hope's wedding about a year ago!

44. Do you have any children?
No, but I can't wait!

45. Last movie you watched?
Anchorman

46. Are you missing anyone at the moment?
Yeah, a lot of people

47. Did you take a nap today?
No...I wanted to, but people kept coming in

49. Ever been on a cruise..?
No

50. What song are you listening to?
None right now

52. Do you have any wealthy friends?
Yes, and I am making more at the ranch! :)

53. Ever met anyone famous before?
No

54. Favorite actor?
Maybe Harrison Ford

55. Favorite actress?
Meryl Streep

56. Are you multi-tasking right now?
Yep

57. Could you handle being in the military?
No way

58. Are you hungry or thirsty?

always thirsty here

59. Favorite fast food restaurant?
I don't think Panera is fast food, Jonelly! I'm going with McDonald's, but only for breakfast

61. What is your average cell phone bill?
about $50

62. Do you own a camera phone?
Yes.

63. Ever had to take a sobriety test?
Nope

64. Do you believe in Karma?
Nah.

65. Can you speak any other languages?
No

66. Last time you went to the gym or worked out?
I went for a very extended walk on Wed

67. How many pairs of shoes do you own?
A lot...maybe 35?

68. Do you have a photo hosting site that you use?
Not unless you count Facebook

69. Last place you were?
The dining room

70. What is/was your high school mascot?
McCutcheon Mavericks

71. Ever been to Las Vegas?
I have not

76. Have you ever been gambling?

No
77. How old are your parents?
Dad-53. Mom-52

78. When is the last time you updated your blog?
Tuesday

79. Do you have your wisdom teeth?
No, I only have one that formed and it didn't come in all the way

80. Favorite place to be?
In the mountains

81. Have you been to New York City?
Yeah. It was okay

82 Favorite sit down restaurant?
La Scala on the square. If you haven't been, go.

83. Ever been to Disney Land?
No, but I really want to go to Cinderella's castle

84. Do you have a favorite cartoon character?
Does Cinderella count?

85. Last thing you cooked?
I haven't cooked for so long...

86. How is the weather today?
Cold and snowy...just like every day

87. Do you email?
Yeppers

88. Last letter/piece of mail you received besides junk or a bill?
my paycheck!

89. Last missed call?
my little bro

91. Last voicemail you received?
little bro

92. Do you drunk dial/text?
Nope, don't do that.

93. Stupidest thing you ever did with your cell phone?
Last week I dropped it in a snow bank

94. What is the best city in the state that you live in?
I'll go with Steamboat Springs, though many Coloradians I've met say Denver

96. 1 to 10 where is your attention span sitting at, one being La La land and 10 being on point?

2 or 3
97. Are you bored right now?

not really

98. Last concert you went to?

Toby Keith
99. What do you think about before you go to bed?
usually my anxieties...Jonell's answer is better

100. What are your plans for tomorrow?
Work...but during our break Caleb is going to take us riding!

No comments: