Monday, November 5, 2007

1. My home...is kind of relative right now
2. I am listening to...my dad mow the lawn
3. Maybe I should...call about new contacts--my old ones have run their course
4. I love it when...I laugh until I can't breathe
5. My best friend...is too far away (Korea)!
6. I don't understand...Portuguese
7. I lost...my marbles? This blog really isn't big enough for the things I lose; I'm quite an expert at it.
8. People say...I look exactly like my sister
9. The meaning of my blog name is...that I wanted something that started with the same letter
10. Love is... letting someone else have the last bite of cheesecake
11. Right now, somewhere, someone is...thinking of me, and loving me tonight...somewhere out there, out where dreams come true
12. I will always...hate math
13. Once upon a time, I...wanted to be a doctor
14. Now, I...have no idea what I want to be
15. I never want to...skydive
16. My personal motto is...Never skydive
17. When I wake up in the morning...I curse my alarm clock
18. I get annoyed when...people use the wrong form of there, their, and they're, it's and its, your and you're, or say "Where's it at?"
19. People always...use prepositions at the end of their sentences
20. I sing...in the car
21. Hugs are the best when...they come spontaneously from children (thanks, Ann!)
22. Today I...worked a half day! Whoohoo!
23. Tomorrow I will...work a full day :(
24. I really want...a date where I can wear an evening gown and get flowers

3 comments:

Ann said...

It's fun to see your list!!!

Jessica Lee Becker said...

3 things:
1) I don't understand Portuguese either.
2) I'm adopting your life motto.
3) Watch this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cXXm696UbKY&NR=1
4) I MISS YOU AND LOVE YOU!
-Lewis

Jessica Lee Becker said...

Oh and
5) I totally say "Where's it at" all the time...I hope you don't secretly resent me.