Tuesday, October 23, 2007

I'm going to echo Kim in the blogging arena tonight and say that I love our life group. I love the dynamics, I love how the different personalities balance each other, and I love the support and love that people have for each other when we pray over each other. I never understood prayer like that until I came into this group. And it's pretty cool. :) We don't just send some requests up to God and say, "Maybe You'll answer this, maybe You won't; we'll leave it up to You and wait and see." People in lifegroup pray actively, and interactively, and expect God to show up and work NOW. And actually believe that He will. And He actually does! Strange that it should seem so strange, since God promises this about Himself in His Word. But it's been more wonderful than I can say, and I am so glad to be part of a group that actively lives this out.

I am pumped for what my mom and I affectionately call "tiny group" tomorrow night!

1 comment:

Kim said...

I love our lifegroup too. God is doing way cool things. Thanks for stepping up and praying out! Hope you had fun at "tiny" group last night. What a great name. :-)